Knots 3D v3.2.1 for Google Play (5/21/2013)
Knots 3D v3.2.4 for Google Play (6/6/2013)
Knots 3D v3.2.4 for iOS (6/10/2013)
Knots 3D v3.2.2 for Amazon (5/30/2013)
Knots 3D v3.2.2 for Barnes and Noble (5/30/2013)
New in this release:
- Full localization/translation in a dozen languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
We are excited to add full localization to Knots 3D including knot names, descriptions, usage, menus and categories! We have also added Japanese, Chinese, Danish, and Portuguese support. We believe the translations to be accurate but sometimes the English knot name has no direct equivalent in the target language. If you think a translation is wrong, can be improved or if there is another common name or synonym for the knot, please let us know!
Knots 3D v3.0.0, v3.0.5 for Google Play (12/31/2012, 1/6/2013)
Knots 3D v3.0.5 for iOS (1/11/2013)
Knots 3D v3.0.5 for Amazon (1/10/2013)
Knots 3D v3.0.6 for Barnes and Noble (1/21/2013)
New in this release:
- 7 new knots: Double Bight Figure 8 (Bunny Ears), In-line Figure 8 (Directional), Sailor’s Cross, Single Rope Braid, True Lover’s Knot, Turk’s Head
- Limited localization: Knot names listed in Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, and Russian!
- Alternate knot names (synonyms) shown on list screen (ABoK numbers still available on detail screen)
- Hyperlinks for navigating between related knots
- Related knot section shows images for those knots.
- Zoom in/out on detail text using standard mobile browser mechanisms
Performance improvements and bug fixes including:
- Correction to Rapala Animation
- Knot touch interaction (knot should now always spin in the natural direction e.g. with the finger direction, not opposite as sometimes occurred)
- Knot should not rotate during one finger swipe — only during intended two finger rotate gesture
- New list view control providing faster transitions between screens
- Favorites appear immediately in list screen after being selected in detail
- Hi-res icon for Kindle Fire and Android Tablets
Over the past year we have had numerous requests to translate Knots 3D into user’s native languages. We think it is now time to add internationalization(i18n) to our knot apps. To facilitate the translation process, we are opening up the translation work to our user community. Who better to translate the nuances of knot tying for a particular language than the native speakers of that language. If you would like to participate in the “crowd-sourced” translation/internationalization process, please sign up at http://crowdin.net/project/knots3d
The first task will be to translate the knot names and incorporate them into the app quickly. From there we will work on the user interface followed by the knot descriptions and usage. The initial target languages are Dutch, Japanese(日本語), Spanish(Español), Italian(Italiano), French(Français), German(Deutsch) ,Português, Pусский and 한국어 and 简化中国.
If your native language is not listed but you think you could be of assistance, please contact us at http://nynix.com/support/ and we can discuss it.
Thank you for your help with this project!