There are some new and not so new services that use metrics other than user ratings to determine the quality of an app. One of the most popular of these sites was called Chomp. Chomp was acquired by Apple leading to speculation that Apple will, or may already, use Chomp algorithms in iTunes to assist with app discovery. Chomp’s proprietary algorithm allows users to search for apps based on what apps do, not just by what they are called. Other discovery sites use varied machine learning algorithms to evaluate a multitude of factors to come up with a final score. We are pleased to report that on many of the popular app discovery sites, Knots 3D ranks among the top knot apps and has the highest score on many of these sites.
App Discovery Sites
- Appbackr: Knots 3D app rating: 9.7 / 10
- AppsFire: Knots 3D app rating: 89 / 100
- AppBrain: Knots 3D app rating: 95 / 100
- XYOLogic: Knots 3D app rating 90 / 100
- Mevvy Top 1000: Knots 3D Listing
User Reviews and Ratings
Currently Knots 3D enjoys excellent reviews on the various app stores:
- Google Play: 5 / 5 stars ( 324 reviews )
- Barnes and Noble Nook: 5 / 5 stars ( 24 reviews )
- iTunes: 4.5 / 5 stars ( 1066 reviews )
- Amazon: 3.8 / 5 stars ( 212 reviews )
Our goal from the beginning was to make the best knot app available. We think we have but we still have more knots and features to come! Thanks for your support, kind words and constructive suggestions!